Hello hello and thank you for coming back to another episode of (ok but if your blog was a tv show, what would it be called? spill in the comments)
I might have accidentally not posted anything for two months whoopsss. But hey glad to have you back!
Today’s post is a tag just because I’m too braindead to come up with something original and high quality :)) Hence the #awesomebloggeraward. *eww hashtags*
Rules: (unspoken rule- include the rules)
1. Thank the person who nominated you. My buddy Nicole nominated me for this because she knew I was lazy like she was and also wanted to do all my tags out of order. Thank chu ❤
2. Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward. Uhh ok, duly tagged.
3. Answer the questions you were asked. ONLY IF THEY’RE REASONABLE. Just kidding, Nicole did a fantastic job. Answers below.
4. Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nominations. Oh, I don’t like this part. I also don’t remember who has already been tagged for this?? Feel free to accept or decline said nomination haha.
5. Give them 10 new questions to answer. Those are all the way down there at the end of this post ↓
Roses are red, nicole is my fren, here are the questions, one to ten
welcome to poetry with isabel
the part of the show where isabel comes out
and writes unoriginal pieces of art
1. What’s your preferred method of planning (bullet journaling, Google Calendar, etc.)?
I definitely prefer bullet journaling. Do I ever use my bullet journal? Nopeee. My planning tends to be all over the place.
2. Favorite type of chocolate?
Dark sea salt chocolate (of course)
3. What’s a trope that’s very overused, but you still like? (Your guilty pleasure, if you will.)
NICOLE WHY… um I don’t have a problem with some tropes if they’re well written/portrayed. I’m thinking the love triangle in Ember in the Ashes, the dysfunctional families in HSMTMTS and AWAE, or the “chosen one” vibe of Peter Nimble.
4. If you won $10,000, what’s the first thing you would spend it on?
Heyy look at that, I can now afford the trip to Pennsylvania I’m dying to go on.
5. Who’s your favorite YouTuber to watch?
I’m sure you probably knew when you wrote these questions that nobody can ever choose just one 😉 AmandaRachLee, ItsAMoney or Daniel Jang, and Davie504 *whispers “thanks for nothing” at my younger brother*
6. Least favorite emoji?
Either the poop emoji (why do people put it on everything??) or man getting head massage (idk it just looks weird and gives me anxiety 😂)
7. Who was your first fictional crush?
Oh my goodness, I love this question. I really don’t know though x_x it was probably either a Pevensie boy or an Igiby boy. Pretty solid picks.
8. What’s your MBTI personality type, and do you think it fits you?
HAHA oh my actual goodness now I have to go back and take it. I’ve taken it twice maybe and just forgotten what it is?? Be back in a minute.
Well apparently I’m an INFP, which may or may not have been the same as the last time I took it a while back. I think it’s pretty accurate?
9. Noodles or rice?
WHOA. YOU DID NOT JUST. Noodles if they’re plain, rice if it’s fried rice with veggies.
10. What is your opinion of the rating system of Goodreads?
Give me half stars.
Um, well… I like the Goodreads system as a whole pretty well, but sometimes it’s hard to make an overall 1-5 assessment of a book. Some books are wildly dynamic and hard to rate using Goodreads.
Thank chu again Nicole!!
Now for my questions *mwahaha*
1. Koalas or baby otters?
2. Can you describe your aesthetic with a one-sentence-long story?
3. Do you like writing snail mail letters?
4. Have you seen High School Musical? Rate it on a scale of pathetic to fabulous.
5. Do you have a favorite middle grade book?
6. What is your favorite part of blogging?
7. What’s something that makes you smile?
8. Do you like pickles?
9. Do you have a favorite pen / why is it your favorite?
10. Do you like filling out tags / awards?
hi frensss :))) feel free to drop a comment answering any of those nicole’s qs or mine! i’d love to hear from you.