Hey y’all! Welcome back to day 7 of blogtober. Did i skip two days, you ask? Yup. Will it happen again? Probably. Do I have good excuses? Yes kinda 😂 Am I posting at 10 pm? Also yes. Today’s post is a tag created by the blogosphere’s very own Elisha McFarland. I was nominated by Ezra over at Ezra’s Everything Spot, make sure to go support his blog!
- Thank the person that nominated you- Thanks Ezra!
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog/
- Use the same featured image as your nominator.
- Answer the five questions.
- Create five questions about food.
- Nominate five people.
Here are Ezra’s questions:
- What’s your favorite dessert?
Ooh, good question! I like classic cinnamon rolls, or maybe lemon-filled donuts.
- Mexican food or Italian food?
Kind of biased on this one, cause my family’s Italian, so we’ve always done a lot of pasta dishes and stuff. Gonna go with Italian 🇮🇹
- Bacon or sausage?
Bacon, hands down 🙃
- What’s your favorite breakfast food?
Something with a lot of carbs 😆I love muffins and bagels!
- Is there a food that you want try, but never have?
Hmm…kind of want to try dried octopus! I love dried squid 🦑
My food questions for the nominees are:
What’s your favorite flavor of jellybean?
What’s your favorite food, one for every color of the rainbow? (ex. cherries, carrots, bananas, lettuce, blueberry smoothie, and grapes) <- 90% of those were fruits look at my creativity
Do you like sushi?
What is your favorite food to cook?
Is a hot dog a sandwich?
howdy hey! do y’all like sushi? (the answer is yes btw) are you tired? is cafeteria food any good at all?